Archive for category Pervasive SQL v10
Here are the steps to deploy Pervasive SQL v10 SP3 client to your Windows 7 machines using Microsoft’s SCCM 2012.
- Create an application package, and you’re going to use SetupWorkgroup_x86.exe
- Use the following installation parameters: SetupWorkgroup_x86 /s /v/qn
- Type it as shown above. There is no space in /v/qn
- For the Uninstall program, look at the screenshot below. You can leave it blank for now, but go back and the proper information once the wizard is complete.
- In the Detection Method section, you’re going to look for the MSI file PervasivePSQLv10WGE_x86.msi; this file is also located in the same folder as the setup file in step 1.
These steps worked in my environment.